『WA Meets JAZZ』2018
~ A Top-notch exciting experience for all children ~
Japanese "WA (peace) "and the World "WA (unity) " connect here.October 13, 2018, held at Zojoji decided!
- New experiential academy festival that combines the world common language of JAZZ and world-class Japanese culture.
- Entertainment space luxuriously provided with top notch sound and art, to the next generation, and to the young people with passion.
- Experience feeling throughout the whole body with high-quality performances played by leading artists in front of you, along with the energy of the historic Zojoji!
Advance booking benefit of Peatix!
We'll offer the following gifts to those who buy the tickets in advance on Peatix.
Please show the peatix screen at the reception.
- 【General Admission (advance) ¥2,500】(~10/12)
- 【High School / College Student (advance) ￥1,500】 (~10/12)
Takeda Munenori ("Noh" master of the Kanze style) x Ariakezukiyo
Noh x Creative Music Collaboration
The new collaboration stage between Noh and JAZZ which evokes a new interpretation of traditional Noh. The workshop to understand traditional Noh will also be held in this program. Through this entertainment stage, you can learn how amazing, rich and varied things Japanese culture brings to our lives.
Ryo Hagiwara (IKEBANA) x Yuki Arimasa Quintet
IKEBANA x JAZZ Premium Performance
Ryota Hagiwara, a Japanese flower arrangement expert who is undergoing fusion between delicate flower arrangement and his dynamic sense, which has been beautified by travels around the world. The spectacular image, which is created instinctually and coexisting with nature, will become unforgettable utopia for all audiences. Don’t miss this collaboration stage where only professionals could inspire the extemporaneity in JAZZ and the creativity in Japanese flower arrangement!
Geila Zilkha (Vo.) X Yuki Arimasa Quintet x Bunta Inoue (painter)
Final Premium JAZZ Concert with Special Drawing Session !!
Supreme JAZZ Concert with a Soulful JAZZ Vocalist, Geila Zilkha, along with the WMJ Special Quintet led by Yuki Arimasa. Furthermore, Bunta Inoue, who not only takes an active as an artist painter but also shows his creativity at various places and whose creativity is enough to update the world, will collaborate with this JAZZ stage. One-and-only premium stage!
◎Member：Geila Zilkha(vo), Yuki Arimasa(pf), Hisatsugu Suzuki(ts), Tairiki Hara(dr), Bunta Inoue(Artist painter) etc.
Kaleb James (Key/Vo.) x The Global Families
Special Kids & Students’ Workshop!!
Special Workshop and Co-Performance opportunity with the super world-class artist, Kaleb James, for all Kids and Students !! No prior music experience is required, but just having “fun” through music which surely lead to grow Children’s sensitivity with new feelings. The choir of an elementary school in Fukushima prf. will also join this stage!
※Each stage opening time and performers may be changed without prior notification.
Further information of artists, programs, timetable, and workshops of Japanese culture and music experience, please check the official web site below.
Event over view
■ Event name: "WA-Meets-JAZZ" 2018
■ Date: October 13th, 2018 (Sat) 10: 30 ~ 20: 00 (open:10:00~)
■ Venue: Zojoji Temple (4-7-35 Shibakoen, Minato-ku, Tokyo)
■ Ticket: http://wmj2018.peatix.com
■ Organizer: Starbridge Factory
■ Operation cooperation: KSK Planning Co., Ltd. / Fact-F
■ Official website: http://wameetsjazz.com
■ Official Facebook: https://facebook.com/WA.Meets.JAZZ
■ Official Instagram: http://instagram.com/wa.meets.jazz/
■ Official Youtube: Search by "WA-Meets-JAZZ"
〔Contact〕 WMJ2018 Comittee
TEL: 044-712-0985 E-mail: email@example.com
◎A Part of this festival's operation fund will be given as a scholarship
WMJ is offering opportunities to touch real music through several events as well as providing support, such as workshops and instruments, to young artists and students who are making effort to become professional artists, and those disabled persons who are encouraged by the music activities.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- The ticket allows you a flexible entrance/exit to the paid-venue such as a music hall throughout the day.
- After all seats are filled, the standing area is also available. We may restrict entry to the standing area for safety in case of overcrowd situation.
- All seats are non-reserved seats.
- Each stage opening time and performers may be changed without prior notification.
- After every stage ends, we would ask you to leave from the seating area. You cannot secure seats across each stage.
- The seats for the disabled persons and pre-school kids (parents’ attendance is possible) available in the front area. We appreciate for your cooperation to create an environment for children to enjoy every stage at this festival.
- We may restrict entry to the venue when it’s overcrowded, and change opening time without prior notification.
- Please note that the event organizer, the artists and the venue are not responsible for lost and thefts. Please keep your belongings safely at your own risk.
- It is strictly prohibited to film and record the artists performance by any equipment such as cameras/mobile phones with camera/video camera/recorder etc.
- In the case of stormy weather, we may change the schedule of the event for safety purposes. We hold the event for the light rain weather, but please use your umbrella in the venue with a careful manner. (2/3 of the venue is indoor)
- Please note that photos and movies taken may be broadcasted/published by each media/publication etc.
10:30 AM - 8:00 PM JST
- Zojoji Temple
【General Admission (advance) ¥2,500】(~10/12) SOLD OUT ¥2,500 【High School / College Student (advance) ￥1,500】 (~10/12) SOLD OUT ¥1,500
- Venue Address
- 東京都港区芝公園４丁目７−３５ Japan